The game is played by controlling a set of units that are determined before the battle.The commander usually controls a team of up to 5 of his own characters, and is allowed to bring a 6th teammate from other commanders, though certain levels may give restrictions or preassigned units for the commander to use.
Each unit has a set of base stats:
- Strength (力)
- Intelligence (魔)
- Guard (守)
- Spirit (精)
- Speed (速)
- Agility (技)
- Luck (运).
A unit also falls under a weapon class, which assigns him and allows him to wield from among the following weapon types:
- Sword (剣), high accuracy and evasion, strong against axe units, but weak against spear units.
- Axe (斧), high damage, strong against spear units, but weak against sword units.
- Spear (槍), high defense, strong defense, strong against sword units, but weak against axe units.
- Bow (弓), can attack at distances, but not up close (except for skills), strong against flying units.
- Gun (銃), high damage, but uses HP to attack.
- Staff (杖), heals units at the cost of own HP, low accuracy, but can drain HP on hit.
- Shield (シールド)
From these stats, the following stats in battle can be derived:
- Physical Attack (物攻), determines damage dealt for sword, axe, spear and bow units.
- Magic Attack (魔攻), determines damage dealt for gun and staff units.
- Physical Defense (防御), determines damage received from sword, axe, spear and bow units.
- Magic Defense (魔防), determines damage received from gun and staff units.
- Accuracy (命中), determines chance of landing a hit.
- Critical (必殺), determines chance of landing a critical hit and dealing triple damage.
- Evasion (回避), determines chance of avoiding a hit.
Pages in category "Gameplay"
This category contains only the following page.